Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$113
Hotels.comUS$113
PricelineUS$113
Prestigia.comUS$132
1,117 results
All reviews race track mount panorama deluxe studio spa bath big race bar and grill large balcony full kitchen great race undercover parking king bed good size buffet breakfast great room road trip room was spacious town centre
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2021

Attentive staff and great customer service. Clean facilities! Second time I have been here, and appreciate the comfort. The restaurant can be a bit pricey, but I guess you pay for convenience. Am definitely coming back here.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shawn Pyne, General Manager at Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2021

Dear Mick_Chewy,

Thanks for your reveiw, I'm please you enjoy staying with us 7 we looking forward to your next visit.

Until then safe travels,

Reviewed May 31, 2021 via mobile

Excellent views of the racetrack from the room with a large verandah.
Room was clean and had a kitchen.
Mob of kangaroos in morning in the paddocks .
The bar I thought was average with limited seating or snack options .
Staff were very welcoming and the cleaning lady on level 6 very pleasant and jovial on a crisp Saturday morning

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawn Pyne, General Manager at Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2021

Dear 975darlenew,

Thanks for your fantastic reveiw, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself & that all of the team were friendly & welcoming...I'll be sure to pass this on to them.

Hope yo see you again soon.

Until then safe travels,

Reviewed May 31, 2021 via mobile

My stay was excellent.
Very friendly and helpful staff, emactulately clean rooms and a great view of mount panorama. pefect

The local area was great too, vine and tap for dinner ans a wonderful breakfast at the hub

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ionem37,

Thanks for yout great reveiw, I'm so peased your enjoyed your stay! Vine & Tap is one of my favourite restaurants too.

We hope tou see you again the next time your travelling to Bathurst.

Reviewed May 28, 2021

My family and I booked a 3brm room for a night as a break from driving on a 5hr trip. The young man doing the check-in at the front desk has a very low voice, I could hardly hear him, even after repeatedly asking him what he was saying. He gave no information about the hotel other than there was no parking spots left and the direction of lifts to the room. We checked in late, after a few attempts to get the heater working I phoned reception but they never came to inspect until I called again in the morning. They couldn't get it to work either, not surprisingly as it had an error and a spanner indicating it needed servicing. The tv remote didn't work either but change of batteries fixed that in the morning after the heater was inspected.

The room was freezing and I couldn't put the kids in the mould invested shower to heat up as that didn't look to have been cleaned for a very long time. I was also told no chance of moving rooms as they had none other to offer for our group size.

I don't understand why things like that aren't inspected before being rented, It wasn't a cheap Motel but I wished I booked the half price Motel down the road when I had all the kids in my bed freezing at night.

Positive note, buffet breakfast was worth the extra money!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shawn Pyne, General Manager at Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2021

Dear Mel,

Thanks for your email & please except my apologies for the issues with the AC units & some of the cleanliness. I have emailed you directly to follow up on the email you also senr me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2021 via mobile

Give this place a miss

Stayed twice both times for work and below average after being put in rooms that require you to climb stairs with your luggage from a fire escape entry door. The restaurant is even worse served with frozen a pizza base and raw egg.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tim,

I do apologise for the shortings in service, I have reached out to you directly via email, so please feel free to contact me.