Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$81
Hotels.comUS$82
Expedia.comUS$82
eDreamsUS$81
CheapTicketsUS$82
Orbitz.comUS$82
All reviews downstairs room check in was easy close to town king bed good size conference cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2020

We were dining in bathurst and decided to stay in town rather than drive home, when i rang to request a downstairs room, the receptionist advised that was no problem, the motel may have been built in the 80's but the owners/managers have done a lot of work recently, the king bed was so comfy, the air con perfect and the shower one of the best we have come across , we ordered breakfast and it was just right although couldn't eat it all, I think the lady we dealt with was kristy/Kirsty she was so nice and the motel was great, outside and in was so clean, and so close to town without the traffic noise, will defiantly stay again

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2020

Went to Bathurst for birthday dinner we had already decided we would be staying overnight & booked this motel for the night. Rooms were very nice and clean good size, good king bed check in was easy owner friendly and helpful. Had a great stay and would recommend this motel if in bathurst close to CBD has all you expect from a motel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard B
Reviewed February 8, 2020

Have stayed there before and so we made another booking. As I am disabled when the booking was made spoke to a lovely about my needs. He said to look at some rooms to see what would be suitable upon arrival. When we got there we checked in and we explained our phone conversation. This person named Chis immediately became defensive and said we had to take the room assigned to us. Wr tried to explain things and he became very rude. I tried to get into the room but couldn't as the step was too high for me.. We noticed another room with a lower step and when we approached Chris about this said he it was already book and wouldn't change it. He was so rude and discriminated against the disabled. We demanded our money back and webt some where else which turned out much better.

Room tip: So not even think of staying there
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

The Country Lodge were very helpful when I needed to make a private conference call at midday. They were happy to provide an air conditioned room with internet at this unusual time. I’m very thankful for their flexibility.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
CountryLodgeBathurst, Manager at Country Lodge Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

Happy to help you out- the room was vacant awaiting housekeeping to clean it

Reviewed July 21, 2019

The Country Lodge Motor Inn is a standard country style motel - drive in past the office into a courtyard with parking outside each room and typically, aren't soundproof. I stayed in a Comfort Queen room. When I rang to book, I was offered the room for $9 off the $129 rate, good start. The friendliness continued on arrival, departure and in between. Whilst the room was standard in size, it was clean, comfortable and had all I needed, which included a small round dining table and 2 chairs. There was also a long bench with a chair and large mirror. Above the bench was the flat screen TV up on the all and at the end of the bench was drawers, the bar refrigerator and area for tea/coffee making, a toaster was in a cupboard, no microwave. The room was fitted with a reverse cycle air conditioner, whisper quiet and welcomed in winter. The bathroom was a standard size with enough room around the toilet, good shower size and a nice size vanity. I particularly liked the dispensors - hand soap, hand and body lotion and shaving cream on wall next to vanity and shampoo, conditioner and body wash in shower. Power points were all in very convenient places. No issue with Wi-Fi, however TV had trouble with SBS. Bed was extremely comfortable and was happy with only 2 pillows instead of the many at some places. Downside and these are only personal, some people might like electric blankets, I hate rain drop showers, much prefer hand held, a very bright light in the bathroom is needed or at least over the sink, a better entry door, just didn't feel secure and weather excluder and a clock radio would have been handy, although I now carry my own. Some people may also not like vehicles directly outside each room, but it is standard. The motel is virtually next door to the Panthers Bathurst Club and only a few yards down the road is a great pub called The Oxford Bathurst, no noise issues from either venue and is ideal for the winter light festival.

Date of stay: July 2019