All reviews huge shower head new england grand old lady converted convent nice furniture breakfast and dinner stayed for two nights public areas sunday night room service room was spacious queen bed hunter valley wineries an upgrade tea coffee in the room booked a standard room an overnight stay
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Monty and I stayed at Monte Pio for two nights this week. It is conveniently located. The room was comfortable and had all the necessities. The only bugbear was their wifi - logging on was tricky. It often didn't connect. Maybe it's the building's age and the solid brick construction? Staff were pleasant.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel so it was very quiet and had a pleasant window view over the countryside.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights. It is old and has character. The room we used was big enough. The bathroom was modern and the shower was luxurious. I like to open a window at night but couldn't here. The staff were helpful. We had a camping trailer and the car park was big enough to park it away from cars and out of the way. The hotel is an easy walk to Maitland city centre although at night we drove in. Even though we were in a front room it was quiet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed July 20, 2018

They provided a refund without question when I recently had to cancel due to a death in the family. Their fast response was very much appreciated.

Booking was through Priceline/Agoda who facilitated the refund.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Get a room away from the road if you can. The back was quiet and had an amazing morning view with the sun streaming through. Didn’t hear a thing from there. Plenty of parking available even for larger vehicles. I did not try their meals. Huge shower head was great. First room I was in had a loose table top and worn carpet with constant traffic noise. Staff were helpful and changed my room for me which was great. These are smaller type rooms but have high ceilings.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business