“Good food, just a little tweaking needed”
Review of The Whistler

The Whistler
Ranked #23 of 190 Restaurants in Maitland
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Description: "We're here for a good time, not a long time." So come join us as we showcase the best food & booze this fine town has to offer, with over 16 quality craft beers on tap and a cocktail menu to rival any underground Melbourne hipster bar, you'll be sure to find something here that tickles you right where it feels good.
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a great breakfast a couple of weeks ago and the food and coffee were fabulous. Just a suggestion, poached eggs on a flat board just don’t work. Spent half my visit trying to stop the eggs running off the edge of the plank.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

A beautifully renovated gem in the Heart of Maitland. A warm inviting and family friendly.
Service was quick and range of boutique beers and ciders excited my husbands palate.

I recommend the steak sandwich, it was cooked perfectly.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

The service at The Whistler is always 10/10, friendly and fast. The cocktails and teapots are yummy!! Great range of craft beers and ciders on tap. The atmosphere is fantastic! Good food too.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Dinner with family. Great place, great atmosphere. Two of our party well catered for as vegetarians. No veg. in me, I enjoyed the slow cooked beef cheeks, chicken dumplings and a pina colada dessert. Nice craft beers and ciders. Thanks guys.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Many breakfast options, with great vegetarian choices. Prices were a little pricey as the meals were on the smallish size. Great ambience with modern seating and decor. Next time I'm I'm Maitland will be back for tapas.