“Breakfast was a delight!! ”

The Orange Tree - licensed cafe by the river
Ranked #6 of 190 Restaurants in Maitland
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Open For Breakfast,lunch,takeaways. 7 Days 7:30am - 3:30pm Fully Licensed,outdoor Dinning With Great Views! Sandwiches, Wraps,burgers,salads, Cakes, Coffee And Much More.
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to remember a photo before ploughing into this beautiful breakfast! Staff were super friendly with me and my kids. We definitely had all our needs attended too. My son has issues with food and they were great in making changes even little ones to his food and drinks so we could enjoy our breakfast. We sat inside as I was unaware of the outdoor seating but plan to revisit!! A beautiful cafe in the heart of Maitland for sure!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Had lunch with friends we all enjoyed the coffee service was good waitress was helpful. Sweet potato fries were perfect. My salad was huge I couldn’t eat it all. Friend loved her salad full fresh produce. Great place for an enjoyable lunch and coffee

Reviewed July 22, 2018

I have tried nearly all the cafe's nearby but keep going back because the coffee is always good and importantly always tastes the same.
Very good service from the girls also

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely divine lunch, chilli prawns and avocado salad could not have been better and hubby said it was one of the best burgers he had eaten in a long time. Gorgeous spot out the back near the namesake tree (it was a little tight for our pram but that’s our fault). Staff were so helpful and the service was just lovely! There’s a toy box in the front and a change table so taking the kids was a breeze. Definitely going to go again.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

My family had come to visit me for my birthday & we decided to drop in for a coffee. Wow!! This is one of the best tasting coffees I've ever had, the crema was perfectly creamy & the temperature not too hot, great tasting coffee with it having a slight fruity flavour. Staff were friendly. I'm looking forward to visiting this place again. Would recommend this place for coffee 100%.