See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

A very clean, tidy, spacious villa. We had a weekend with 2x 6yr olds and 2 adults and had more than enough room to enjoy.
The owner was lovely and welcoming, the pool and spa were very very cool but I guess thats what happens when the weather isnt above 21c.
Rooms were quiet.
Would have liked a facewasher or 2 in the villa.
Loved the secure garage.
Close to everything. We will be back.
Make sure that you book through the actual motel and not hotels.com.au. we could have saved $100 if we had known.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2015

We paid for a family of 6, yet only received 4 towels. I'm sure if we asked we would've got two more towels, so that's not so much of an issue. However the price for 6 ppl at $220.00 per night was a bit rich for what we got. Two kids slept on couches which were out of shape & grotty. There were spider webs in a lot of places including under the dining chairs. Lights were not working & some globes were missing. Pool needed a good vacuum & spa needed to be heated & cleaned.
On the up side, villa's have space between them & have garages. Place is close to bowling club & Echuca. Beds were comfortable & sheets were clean.
With a bit of TLC & villa's updated, this would be a wonderful place to stay especially for families.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I stayed here for a weekend and the value and layout of the units are great.
The units are a generous size and have good amenities and the garages are a great plus. They are showing a little wear and tear but are still fantastic value.
Our room (unit 1) would have benefited from a good cleanup/ preparing as the floor was a little dirty and a few bugs/ spiderwebs about as we had found out that it hadn't been used for at least 3 weeks.
I killed 5 red backs in the garage while parking our car in there.
If I was staying here with babies/toddlers I would have complained but being 2 guys it didn't worry us this time.
As i said before with a bit better maintenance, maybe some new carpet I would happily pay more for it but it certainly hasn't turned me off returning next time.

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed November 19, 2014

Stayed here for the first time with a group of mates, our apartment was large, 2 couches, 2 rooms, beds comfy,etc, bathroom was clean, no issues at all so im not sure what people expect, its $120 a night and you get everything a room in the city would charge 300 for. pool was great as well, nice and clean and we were swimming around quite happily. walking distance to bowling club and pub as well.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2014

Have stayed here 4 or 5 times now with the last being 5yrs ago. Reading the reviews on here I was worried had the quality slipped so bad?? Nope everything was perfect and even better than I last stayed. Rooms more than comfy enough and spotless clean. Pool area was great for the kids as we had a large group that booked out 5 units and all cant wait to go back!!

The train never went thru at night when we were there (Thurs Til Sunday) but did go thru during the day, big deal its a small price to pay for the great price you get these awesome villas at!!

I think some people are a little hard to please

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family