See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2017

This place is not new but the position is close to everything you need and very quiet and comfortable. It has ceiling fans, air-con, garages, a pool, spa, BBQ area, playground, plenty of greenery, the units are roomy and well-equipped and a bargain to boot.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Like others have mentioned the pool was dirty. The owner hadn't turned it on as promised. I managed to clean some leaves out. The owner was very rude when we contacted him re a power issue and said "what do you expect me to do about it ".

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Natalie K
Reviewed April 9, 2016

A fantastic base for a holiday on the Moama side of the beautiful Murray River. Two couples stayed two nights in a two bedroom, fully self-contained villa. Generous parking with lock up garage. Close to all facilities and adventures the Echuca/Moama has to offer.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed a few times at Birralee so I would say I am regular. The owner is Bruce who has no idea on customer service. The units are a good size however are in need of a upgrade. I stayed with 3 girlfriends and the unit we had was terrible. The curtains in the kitchen were gray and ripped. The bathroom sink was rusty and when you put the tap on water overflowed everywhere. These are minor things however we had a pullout bed and saw the disgrace of the mattress it had stains all over it. Spoke to Bruce about these things and he was very rude and said to me what is the big deal. He also told me I was causing trouble and started to yell at me. I asked him not yell at me it wasn't appropriate I am sixty year old woman there was no need for that sort of response. He told me never to come back I was so disappointed in his attitude considering I used these units a couple of times a year and I have been a regular for six years. I certainly will never use this place again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Firefox57
Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding weekend. It is walking distance to everything in Moama. A great location with a pool and half tennis court. The 2 bedroom unit was perfect for what we needed. Will stay again for sure

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family