Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$82
View deal
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2020 via mobile

Should be shut down, this place is disgusting DO NOT STAY HERE!! I would give it zero if I could.
- mouldy walls
- A stench of sewerage from the bathroom
- Mouldy showers
- Chipped tiles
- Peeling paint
- Filthy bathroom
- Screaming drunk idiots at 3am
- The relentless humming of vibrating trucks next door.
- Filthy carpet, matches and dust
- Revolting furniture
- THE SMELL, god the SMELL!
- Peeling paint
- Rusty mirror
- I was too afraid to look at the kettle or microwave.
Work colleague booked this, if this sounds like your idea of fun, bring your thongs to wear in the shower and a peg for your nose and have NO expectations. Don’t do it.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lovetoeat000
Reviewed April 20, 2020

Ugh.....what a disgusting bathroom..especially in these times of quarantine! Bathtub/shower and basin was full of mould and both living and dead tiny ants.... And ..there was absolutely no soap provided for handwashing...very disappointing.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2020

First arrived had to change rooms because toilet was leaking, dead cockroach beside toilet. Cleaning staff have no idea on how to clean room, I was left with dirty coffe mugs for three days, I mentioned this first day and nothinig was done, came back to room after day two to find my breakfast tray still in the room, all I got from reception was sorry without a lot of meaning. Day 3 my poached eggs on toast arrived only to find I had to cook the toast myself, the eggs were place on a plate by themselves.
I travel all over Australia & New Zealand for work and this has to be the worst place I have ever stayed at. Would have better in a tent on the side of the road would have been less noisy

Room tip: Worst motel in Australia & New Zealand
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2019

Would not recommend this motel to anyone. Place was dirty bed matteresses were worn out place was dirty, furniture was falling apart and the personnel on the desk did not want to know about any problems.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Clean motel , needs new beds , good food at the restaurant, staff are very friendly. They have Netflix . Smoking areas has signs . But need a better area for smokers. they have good seruce car parks.old motel needs a bit of work in rooms .good for price

Date of stay: October 2019