Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 21-08-07
Hotels.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
All reviews peacock room peacock restaurant bela vista palm springs complimentary glass of wine bottled water welcome drink new carpet lounge chairs fresh fruit plunger coffee renovated room little touches lovely surprise bit dated biscuits comfortable bed
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2021

OH MY GOSH.

I had no idea what I was booking when I made the reseravtion here. Exceeded expectations which was lovley.

We had a renovated room, complete with heater in the bathroom - such a bonus.
It was the little touches that made the experience( Fruit in room, snacks , the chairs out the front door....parking at your door and the welcome drinks). Wish we had have been staying longer than 1 night but I know where I will go back to.

Staff very polite and efficient.
Only little hiccup ( and we fixed that ) was a dirty coffee cup left in the room.....oversights can happen .

Look forward to staying there in the future.

Date of stay: May 2021
Kellie Ferguson, General Manager at The Oriana, Orange, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2021

Hello and thank you for taking the time to positively review your experience at the Oriana . I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the extra efforts we make to ensure a quality experience. Your support and recommendations are valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Oriana next time you visit Orange.

Reviewed June 7, 2021 via mobile

Reception staff were very nice and accommodating, rooms were lovely and clean. Bathroom had a heater which is a great and warm idea. Great location and central to everything. Would definitely stay there again and recommend!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kellie Ferguson, General Manager at The Oriana, Orange, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2021

Hello and thank you for taking the time to positively review your experience at the Oriana . I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for your support and recommendations . We look forward to welcoming you back to the Oriana next time you visit Orange .

Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

Such a wonderful reception from Troy on arrival set the tone for our 2 night stay. V. Comfortable bed, large room, great sunny patio out front. Will definitely come back to here whenever in Orange.
Also attended an engaged party whilst their and I couldn't fault the F & B staff either. Delicious cocktails and sublime finger food.. One of my best stays in Orange

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello and thankyou for taking the time to positively review your experience at the Oriana. I am pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and we thank you for your support . Your recommendations are very much appreciated and I hope to welcome you back to the Oriana next time you visit Orange.

Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

Comfort, character and the friendliest,most helpful staff make the Oriana one of the best places to stay in NSW. The service and food at The Peacock Room was a highlight of our long weekend in Orange.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello and thank you for taking the time to positively review your experience at the Oriana . I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your support and your recommendations . We hope to welcome you back to the Oriana again soon .

Reviewed June 4, 2021 via mobile

Love this place! The staff are great, the little touches like a free drink at the bar and fruit in the room are lovely, the restaurant is terrific, the accommodation is incredibly comfortable. I love how the owners turned some old 60s place (I assume?) into very stylish and modern rooms, Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Gillian
Thankyou for taking the time to positively review your experience at the Oriana . I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the extra efforts we take to ensure guest comfort and quality experience . The original build was mid 1960's and we have recently completed over 1million dollar renovations whilst keeping some of the much loved eclectic favourite features of this era . Your support and recommendations are greatly appreciated and we hope to welcome you back to the Oriana next time you visit our region .