Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Expedia.comUS$114
CheapTicketsUS$114
ZenHotels.comUS$141
All reviews services club car park rsl club king room friendly reception staff central location bed and pillows close to shops early check room service would stay again one night stay undercover parking in town great place to stay the air conditioning plenty of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2021

When I arrived, the hotel had not been given notification of my accor membership and status. So I provided my details at check in (although I had received an email from accor about my upcoming booking).
I was not offered or given many of the status benefits eg/ welcome drink and late checkout, nor an explanation of why this occurred.
The rooms are tired and outdated and the AC had a terrible rattle that came on and off through out the night.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MelAxP
Reviewed March 23, 2021

Have stayed a number of times for work. It is central, comfortable with friendly staff. It is part of the Orange RSL Club which provides plenty of variety for meals and entertainment. Plus it has a lift for those heavy bags.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JEFFJOE
Reviewed March 14, 2021 via mobile

Arrived and was greeted by friendly staff who were helpful and efficient. Parked in the ample car parking and got settled in my room. Room is well appointed, I had a comfy (newish) bed and great pillows. Great 1 night stay, will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank marcnemma
Reviewed March 13, 2021

As a couple of seniors we arrived at this motel around 4.30pm. My husband went to check in and I noticed there were many stairs and rooms on a first level and hoped we were being allocated one on ground level. Unfortunately not. My husband and I unpacked the car of 3 suit cases and 4 other bags. He went to park the car and I waited in the downstairs waiting area with our bags in full view of the reception staff. We then struggled with our bags on multiple trips to our room on the first floor. At no time did the Reception staff acknowledge us or advise us that there was a lift we could use. We found the lift the next day after we had packed our car using the stairs again. We also noticed that other guest were also using the stairs when they could have used this lift. I am taking the time to write this because I think management should educate their staff as this is a serious safety issue for all concerned.

Room tip: Ask where the Lift is as the staff will not offer this information to you.
1  Thank 89hazeli