Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$106
US$102
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.comUS$106
All reviews hot breakfast the main highway mini bar stayed here for nights in town large room road noise good size comfortable bed yogurt motel cleaners dryer cbd country heating
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2021

I was told when I booked in the was $159 when I got home I looked at the bill they charged me $171.20 the carpet was covered in stains and dirty the fridge wasn't working the bathroom shower was leaking the hand basin taps were all loose and I got up in the morning my hay fever had flared up form the dust I will never stay there again or recommend it to anyone .

Date of stay: March 2021
Ibis Manager, General Manager at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2021

We apologise that your stay was unplesent, without knowing what room you stayed in we are unsure where to start. We take our guest reviews very seriously and alway try to rectify any issues promptly. OUr carpets are cleaned on a 3 monthly rotation, we have a matainance person Monday to Friday who is constantly changing tap washers ect with bathroom issues. As for the fridge not working we always have extras on sight and could have replaced this imedatly for you. ( we still do know know what fridge this was and will have housekeeping staff check every Fridge this Monday Morning). Any issues with room charge please do not hesitate to contact reception, we are alway more than happy to explane billing or adjust issues.

Reviewed March 2, 2021

The 2 owners try their hearts out to provide a friendly clean and receptive hotel. Might I suggest purchasing an edge trimmer and paint brush? The restaurant menu is extremely limited and underwhelming. It possibly suits as a friendly venu if your expectations are great service and a basics menu

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, we are working on a new menu and hope to have the restraunt up and running very soon

Reviewed February 21, 2021

Quality accommodation with easy acces to Orange CBD. Room was spacious with two TV's , one located in bedroom and the other in the living area. I liked the larger sized Tv in living area. Will have no hesitation returning to this establishment.

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us

Reviewed February 8, 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed at a few places when working in Orange but this I think will be my new favourite. Very comfortable, spacious room, fridge, sofa, mini bar, little table to eat at and in room service if you don’t want to eat out. I’ll be back!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us

Reviewed January 8, 2021

Unpleasant guy at check in. Room 1 is right next to the cleaners room with a gate that they slammed all day and night .. had the manager screaming outside my door in the middle of the night as he lost his cat ? Terrible location . Run down and tired decor .. do not stay here .

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibis Manager, General Manager at Ibis Styles Orange, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2021

Good morning Robert,

We do apoligise for your experance with your recent stay, I have spoken to Kitchen staff who use the gate near room one as the Cleaners Laundry is at the other end of the property. During Service hours 6 - 8pm this will now be latched back to stop excess noise.
Thank you for your feedback.