Open today: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Two Fat Blokes Gourmet Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews half day tour our tour guide wine and cheese wine matching hunter gatherers great tour progressive lunch highly recommend this tour different wineries gourmet tour great afternoon boutique wineries great company my partner these guys small group great cheese
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Highly recommend Two Fat Blokes. Small tours with a focus on boutique wineries; we received the royal treatment at each stop. We visited 6 wineries and 1 brewery with a chocolate and cheese pairing to boot so they cater for all palettes. Clive our guide was hilarious and fun and also a dab hand with his winery/Hunter region knowledge. Our tour included lunch, which was a lovely sit down affair amongst the vines of Mistletoe. Pick up and drop off at our accommodation too. You must try Two Fat Blokes.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Excellent tour of 2 different vineyards - 1 small and 1 larger business finished off with cheese and wine tasting. Tour was very informative and opportunity to appreciate size of valley. Not sure how the commercial arrangements work but wonder whether it might be better to visit more vineyards and limited samples at each site. However, fully appreciate vineyards are businesses so they probably will not accept fly by tours. Whilst our driver was a really good guy, probably needs to cut out the 'Les Dawson' jokes about women. Making jokes at his wife's expense or women's inability to pronounce words is very disrespectful to the women on the tour.

1  Thank IainBrighton
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I had a afternoon wine and cheese tour with the “Two Fat Blokes” gourmet tours. We had “Peter” as our designated tour guide and driver. He was welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable.
* I drove myself to the Hunter Valley and was confused as to where to go wine and cheese tasting - I found a afternoon tour with “Two Fat Blokes” - leaving at 1.30pm - it took me to 2 gourmet wine places and a wine and cheese spot, all were amazing! I would highly recommend this tour group. I took my step-son and cousins and husband on this tour and they were all happy and tipsy :-)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Excellent full day tour with Jules who has an amazing sense of humour and also extremely knowledgeable! Nice day out with a good selection of vineyards to visit and tasty food.
Will definitely be back again.

Ps. Dave isn't as good as Jules.

1  Thank heatherd0ran
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

8 of us from Sydney came up to the hunter valley for a fun weekend for my husbands 60th birthday. As we had been on a Two fat blokes full day bus tour before, we decided our friends needed to experience what we had previously but on a half day bus trip. Good wine, fun people and an all round enjoyable experience. They weren’t disappointed. The 2 wineries we went to weren’t as good as the last bus trip but our friends had an enjoyable time and the other people on the tour with us were fantastic to. From our point of view, half day tours are a great starter but I found it takes a while to get to know the other people on the bus which the full day tours give you the time to do that. Never the less, we would definitely recommend the two fat blokes tours.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We did the half day tour for my mums birthday and the wineries we visited were great! We got to taste some amazing wine and were with a friendly group people. Our tour guide was Heidi, and while she was lovely and clearly meant well, her humour was at times off putting. A little less joking around and a little more information about the hunter wine region would be much preferred for paying customers.