Based on previous reviews on Tripadvisor, we chose to have our small wedding ceremony at Spicers and we couldn't be happier with our choice of venue. We spent four nights at Spicers and really enjoyed every moment of our stay. The suites are spacious and beautiful, and the whole environment is very peaceful and relaxing. The service is fantastic (but never intrusive) with an impressive attention to detail. The food at restaurant Botanica is amazing - fine dining at its best. Spicers is a truly wonderful place and unlike many other upmarket hotels/restaurants it's not pretentious in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia