Review Highlights
Best tasting of the day.

Best tasting of the day,great staff, great wine especially chocolate liqueur, We will definitely be... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
amandaparkes
East Maitland, Australia
A MUST Visit!

Do you want to experience something a bit different and unique when wine tasting in the Hunter... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Cazmichka

All reviews chocolate liqueur cellar door restaurant next door mexican restaurant on site restaurant cant wait to return super fun hunter valley complimentary bottle great visit small winery wine tour amazing service second to none nice wine two fat blokes customer service
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Wow wow wow! This is absolutely the very best winery we have been to on this visit to the Hunter Valley. We had to buy two of everything in their line. Every bottle we tried was better than the one before it. Don’t miss out on their chocolate wine liqueur!

1  Thank dna6567
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely superb winery. Definitely the best we had in our three days. The service was impeccable. A small selection of boutique and untainted wines. Worth the trip.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I had the pleasure of doing a private tasting with Richie and it absolute blew my mind how passionate he was about his work and making only finest and highest quality natural wines possible!
I've never been that much of a wine guy but experience gave me a massive appreciation for quality wines and what to look for!
I'd highly recommend the Semillon (personal favorite) and if your into it, the Chocolate Liquer is out of this world!
Will definitely be heading back next time I'm in the Hunter!

2  Thank Alex P
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Great wines and views, all organic.. the chocolate one was amazing.. would recommend to visit when you are here

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Harkham Wines is in a league of it's own. It's my new happy place in the Hunter Valley. The wine is outstanding! I now have a new appreciation for the natural wines and how they're made. The Aziza's Shiraz and the Chardonnay are my favourites. You can tell that there is a lot of love and passion behind the range. Especially with the Hark Angel wine which gives back to communities in third world countries. Make sure to book a wine tasting as it can get really busy. The accommodation is also very good, perfect for a weekend away. Right in the heart of where you want to be. Fantastic for concerts! We'll be back very soon! Thank you Harkham Team!