“Number 1 cellar door in hunter ”
Review of Harkham Wines

Harkham Wines
Ranked #2 of 113 things to do in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Harkham wines celllar door last weekend , all the wines were preservative free and my favorite wines in Australia. The staff were so friendly and the cellar door was so fresh and rustic . A must must if you are heading to hunter

All reviews
"the young lady"
"small winery"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow wow wow! This is absolutely the very best winery we have been to on this visit to the Hunter Valley. We had to buy two of everything in their line. Every bottle we tried was better than the one before it. Don’t miss out on their chocolate wine liqueur!

1  Thank dna6567
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely superb winery. Definitely the best we had in our three days. The service was impeccable. A small selection of boutique and untainted wines. Worth the trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of doing a private tasting with Richie and it absolute blew my mind how passionate he was about his work and making only finest and highest quality natural wines possible!
I've never been that much of a wine guy but experience gave me a massive appreciation for quality wines and what to look for!
I'd highly recommend the Semillon (personal favorite) and if your into it, the Chocolate Liquer is out of this world!
Will definitely be heading back next time I'm in the Hunter!

2  Thank Alex P