See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Do not stay in this apartment/motel, the standard is well below par. I booked two single rooms for one night. One reason I chose this motel was because it had advertised a 24 hour check in desk. I never saw anyone from the motel at all ! The first room had a door swollen and badly repaired that needed a very strong person to physically shut or open the door. I rang to say this was unsuitable as I couldn't sleep in a room with a door I couldn't shut and was directed to another room. This room had food in the fridge and cupboards and we were almost expecting someone to come home to it !! The whole place, all three rooms we were offerred had a terrible odour, possibly cigarette smoke or just generally dirty. Although the linen seemed clean the rest of the room was not and looked as if it had never had a thorough clean. That night I discovered the air con in my room was not working properly and had a very cold night, I looked at the spare blanket but I think dogs had been sleeping on it and did not like to use it. The grounds and other apartments were in a very unkempt state and it looked more like a cheap boarding house. Then to top it off at midnight a couple in the next apartment (who aparently rent permanently) had a huge domestic with swearing and screaming that went on for some time. Very unsettling for my elderly relative sleeping alone in one of the rooms. needless to say we will never stay here again!

Room tip: Dont go near it !!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Booked the room via Bookings.com.au. When I arrived there was no one at reception. Rang the mobile number provided as sign said door bell is out of order.
The place was dirty and yard overgrown. Finally got through on the mobile and were directed to a room. They said they were not expecting us so early as we arrived 1:45 pm and check in was 14.00 (go figure). Went to the room and it was unmade with dirty linen and smelt horrible. On the way to the room we noticed that all the other rooms were also unmade. I did not stay there and lost my nights accommodation fee. I reported this to Bookings.com as I felt I should get my money back as the reason I did not stay were the unacceptable conditions. Have not heard back from either Seychelles or Bookings.com. Places like this should not be available to advertise on reputable websites. My fault for not reading the other reviews but as we have been using Bookings.com. for all our accommodations I thought I was ok. Even when I booked cheap rooms they were clean and staff were fantastic. Good way to stay in business....take peoples money but not provide what they advertise.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackjoy2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

Where do I start, Dirty, Smelly Mouldy, Bathroom Door off its top hinge, Cobwebs, Grounds messy, Laundry Linen on carport floor enough to fill a tippertruck.
I work in outback WA & the old " dongas " sleeping accomodation over the outback there are like 5 star compared to this establishment.
Only PLUS feature would be water pressure in the shower.
Owner/Manager dont give away your day job as you are not up to standard in holiday accomodation.
The age of the building is no excuse for UNCLEANLINESS of it.
Wake up
We pay we want value for our $$$$

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Wes B
Reviewed January 30, 2018

It was one of our worst vacation experiences. Our room was dark, dirty and smelled of mold. The furniture is horrible, uncomfortable and needs urgent replacing.The outdoor entertainment area too is moldy and unmaintained. Overall, the place is run down and poorly managed. At midnight we were awoken by the sound of a family yelling and screaming until 2 am. My partner described the place as 'being like Beirut'. Parking downstairs is not marked but at least it's undercover. We had booked for 3 days, and after the first night we found somewhere much nicer (South Pacific Resort) which wierdly was cheaper than Seychelles!

Room tip: Don't bother
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank angeplatonwhite
Reviewed January 10, 2018

We were travelling back to Sydney from Brisbane and stayed overnight at Seychelles to break up our trip. It's true that it's fairly basic and a bit rundown, but it was clean, and best of all, our dog could stay in the apartment. We stayed in the ground floor 1 bedroom apartment at the end - 1 double bed in the bedroom, and 2 singles in the living area - which was quite roomy and private. The washing machine and dryer came in handy, and there there was a private courtyard area at the front. The pool looked fine, but we didn't use it. The "normal" beach was across the road, which made for a nice walk. The dog beach was further up the road, and we didn't get a chance to go up there. It suited our needs perfectly (clean, and dog could stay). Thanks.

Date of stay: January 2018