All reviewscaravan parkthe managersour ground floor roomhastings riverswimming poolmotelviewsunitsport
Reviewed September 17, 2016

Well kept secret. Place has been around for quite some time, but is clean, well managed & has a great outlook over the Hasting's River. My family have stayed here off & on over the years & always return. Not in the middle of Port which may be a blessing for some. Staff/Management bend over backwards to make you welcome.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the river
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Fishpig
Reviewed August 21, 2016

We stayed here for two nights.... Lovely views of the water we where in room 14 and those units are right on the river... Exceptionally clean.. We had a kitchen in our unit... it had everything we needed. The staff came into the room and replenished towels, soaps etc and even made our beds... The office staff were very polite and extremely helpful.... A lovely experience...

Room Tip: We had room 14 and it was right on the river.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trina K
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay. Fit us in with a last minute booking after other accommodation arrangements didn't go to plan. Didn't see the beautiful water view till we were packing up the next day but its was lovely. Quite location not far from settlement city shopping centre

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JessD89
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

It was the first motel we saw when we drove into Port Macquarie and I am so glad I stopped. It is set back off the main road and the water front room was exactly that! I opened the sliding door and revealed the most perfect view I have ever seen from a motel room door. We took 2 waterfront rooms and enjoyed a quiet beer laughing at our luck at finding such a perfect spot at the first motel we saw. The room was well laid out with plenty of room. It was clean and tidy with a full kitchen, large fridge and spacious bathroom. The motel is older in design but is certainly comfortable and quiet. There is an airport close by but what noise there was disappeared at sunset so we figured it was a small airport only.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen N
Reviewed May 13, 2016

We come her at least once a year for a little family get away. The cabins on the water are a great size for a family of four. Small kitchen is great to cook all the fish caught out on the jetty, or you could throw them on the BBQ while having a cold drink. I always bring my favourite pots & frypans, sharp knives, containers & microwave bowls as the stuff in the kitchen is lacking some of these things.
We have always found this place to be nice and tidy and the staff are very friendly. I think the sofa lounges need replacing as they are very uncomfortable to sit on after a weeks stay.
Would I come back again?
Yes. We love it for a short get away and now that Aldi is just down the road, you don't need to drive in town for supplies.

Room Tip: bring fold away chairs to sit by the water when fishing or just relaxing
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family