Retreat at Froog-Moore Park
Motel Grande(Tamworth)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$101
US$98
Stagecoach Inn Motel(Tamworth)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$109
US$105
Agoda.com
Abraham Lincoln Motel(Tamworth)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$80
McNevins Tamworth Motel(Tamworth)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Stockman's Motel(Tamworth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmoroccan roomthemed roomsb bhosts peterdifferent themeown gardentomato chutneyoutstanding breakfastbeautiful hostslovely weekendlocal producebed and breakfastplace to staylittle touchesbacon and eggsthoroughly enjoyed our stayonly stayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a lovely surprise to stay at this unique and beautiful place. Quiet and comfortable. Rooms were special with private outdoor space and very clean. Service desk was professional and polite. The best place for personalised hospitality.

Room Tip: Choose your special uniquely decorated room.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here last night and wasn’t sure what to expect but we were delighted with everything. Our room (Japanese themed) was attractive, clean and comfortable. The dining room was so pretty and Peter made us feel special. Dinner was delicious, Sandy is a wonderful cook and we would love to try some more of her dishes. It is amazing value for a really different and gorgeous place to stay. Wish we had found it ages ago. We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked over the phone and was quoted $139 for the night. Was billed $149 with the explanation that we were given a King Room. When I question this at check out time was told that quoted price was for a Queen room. Niether here nor there but left us with the feeling of price gouging as no mention of the difference was made when we checked in. Had the evening "set menu" meal at $33 per person for one course. Tasty but not great value. Partner had a small desert for an additional $18 which I thought was a little over the top.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I have been trying to get a booking at the Retreat for some time but my dates and there availability never seemed to match. That ended last weekend and I took my wife over to Tamworth and stayed at the Retreat at Froog-Moore Park.
Was i impressed, HELL YEAH. This place is awesome. From the moment we arrived we loved it. We stayed in one of the themed rooms. It was fantastic.
The wife loved it and we have already booked our next trip over and we are staying at the Retreat.
Both Peter and Sandy are fantastic hosts and nothing seems a problem.
We have breakfast there in the morning and tasted the excellent culinary talents of Sandy's and the food and the service was first class.
From there home squeezed Mandarin and Apple juice to the Home made cereal then main meal of eggs Sandy's way everything tasted fantastic, they even catered for my mundane taste buds and Sandy served me up there her of Bacon and Eggs with Home Made Tomato Chutney, which up until i tasted Sandy's i hated chutney, but loved that what was served to me for breakfast.
Upon leaving we left with extra purchases of one of Sandy's cook books, a bottle of Tomato Chutney and Some Duccas spices for the MRS and Virgin Olive Oil.
Friends asked would I stay there again and our response is in a heart beat we would book in again.
We don't really want to tell our friends about it as it might make it harder to get a room there, but what the heck, everyone should go there and try this Bloody Awesome establishment.

Room Tip: IF you want to be adventuress try the Dungeon Room it is awesome
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Having decided I needed to something really special for my new partner for valentines day, I thought about what venues offered the most romantic and intimate setting. I contacted them and chatted about what I would like to see occur from the night. They were so accommodating and personal and ensured that both my partner and I were felt to be the only ones in the world that mattered. The relaxed atmosphere and secluded areas offered us the opportunity to just concentrate on us and have the most wonderful time. The food was amazing and the wide range of drinks offered covered our tastes on the night. The themed rooms are amazing and provided us the opportunity to be in the moment.

Room Tip: Loved the themed rooms as they all offered something different. The dungeon was amazing and offered the opportunity to step outside of the square and be different! We still talk about it...
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple