All reviews shared bathroom steak small room cold beer visiting tamworth country music festival pub accommodation sydney
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Great service, friendly staff, perfect aircon and Angus beef burger pattie tasted like real meat..not like other fast food places a few hundred meters away.
The decor was pleasant and wall hangings really took you back in time to the 70/80's
Will definately be back..

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2018

Always a great meal- especially the steak. Bar staff are friendly and efficient and very polite as are the restaurant staff. The manager should be congratulated on his training and management of his staff. I didn't realize they had accommodation- next time we will stay here for sure.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Great outdoor area with stage for the bands. Went during Tamworth Country Music Festival and had lunch - good quality pub food. They have plenty of room, inside and outside and entertainment was well worth the visit

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

My first time in Tamworth and I experienced the best piece of steak I have ever eaten at The Tamworth.. sooooo good and cooked to perfection. Even better that it was locally sourced. We really enjoyed our visit.. lovely young female employee who served us and made recommendations plus a nice, relaxing ambience. Definitely worth visiting for the steak.. outstanding and highly memorable.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I read mixed reviews before trying it out, thought it must of been average in the past but improved. Buffet area is quite nice, overlooks the rear beer garden. A nice drop of cold beer but the meal was only average for a place selling itself as the steak kings of town, I had the famous steak sandwich for $22, can have salad or chips, not both as you get everywhere else on earth, same for my Wife’s Southern Chicken Burger , which had a heavy crumb and quite spicy but no flavour or wow factor of either meal sorry. Will try somewhere else next time in town or just stick our old favourite in the Main Street

Date of stay: October 2017