US$100
US$83
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$61
Taree Highway Motor Inn(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Caravilla Motor Inn(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Midlands Motel(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$88
Comfort Inn Marco Polo(Taree)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$93
Agoda.com
US$214
US$203
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsmain living areawonderful hostsworkshopgallerychristineteachercreativitykiteaccommodationretreatveranda
Reviewed November 16, 2015 via mobile

My stay at Artisans was purely spur of the moment as my credit card booking for a hotel in Taree didn't process and I was feeling a little jaded with motels and wanted to try something different.
In part - I was kinda checking it out for a possible distant future family trip.

It's a little out of Taree in the Manning Valley properly which could be a little off putting if you are needing to be in Taree for work or if you don't like a true shared accom BnB.
I was the only one staying at the time & Pete & Chris are fabulous hosts with many stories & experiences to share.
Facilities are great and there are so many craft and artisan courses they offer - it took me back to my childhood.
My only suggestion would be to put a lock on the bedroom doors to the hallway as if I was staying while others were there that would have been a little concerning for me

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Calabrias, Owner at Artisans On The Hill, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2015

Many thanks for your feedback Bridget. Christine and I hope to see you and your family again at Artisans.
I really must apologise for not giving you your room key when you arrived as the doors to all rooms are indeed lockable.
We now also have available to guests two additional bedrooms (making a total of five) as well as the large guest living area and kitchen. This means that guests can now be completely self sufficient should they choose to.
Of course Christine and I still offer the option of joining us for breakfasts and meals should you just want to relax.
Regards
Peter

Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a walk through the gallery! Really beautiful artwork from some of the worlds most creative wood carvers! The hospitality was incredible! Food was simple, fresh, tasty, and made with love! Peter's chicken was mouthwatering. Thank you guys

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

Last minute decision to check this place out while driving from Taree to Wingham & was very glad we did. The unique art & sculptures were amazing. Fantastic place for a coffee with an amazing view. Very relaxing atmosphere. Can't remember the man's name that showed the kids & I around but he was so friendly & welcoming. On my next visit to Wingham I definitely plan on visiting again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2015 via mobile

Booked into a chair making workshop and stayed with Peter and Christine. Communication was excellent leading up to the stay. The room is spacious, very clean, extremely comfy bed, as well as great towels and pillows. The course I was doing here was inspirational. But what was just as amazing was the locals I got to meet as well. I now don't feel like a guest but as one of their friends. I can't recommend it highly enough either for a night or five days. Can't wait to come back. Come and do a course. You will NOT regret it.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2015

My friend Audrey & I stayed - on the first day we both did candle making. The next day Audrey was thrilled to learn wood turning & create a bowl which she was very proud of. Peter & Christine are such lovely people & a delight to meet & stay with. I can thoroughly recommend a visit here. Many thanks, Janene

Room Tip: All rooms are charming. We got the room with the king bed as it can be converted to 2 king singles & has its own bathroom. The other 2 rooms have queen beds with a shared connecting bathroom (great for families & pet friendly)
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends