“Nice Breakfast”

Country Grocer Cafe
Ranked #223 of 491 Restaurants in Wollongong
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My daughter and I had Eggs Benedict and the Big Breakfast, the food and service where both very good. The prices are reasonable and there is plenty of off street parking available.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I find the food expensive for what you get. Order at counter and if you go in peak times its packed at the tables.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Ordered 2 espresso and 2 rum baba, was given a number to put on the table, coffee came within 5 minutes but no cakes, one staff was still taking orders, the other was trying to deliver some coffees but didn't know to whom, finally went to the counter, where 2 rum baba were sitting forlornly, and was told that they were very busy. I don't care how busy you are, if you take an order deliver it in full and put on some extra staff. Coffee was good but the rum baba were dry on the top and soggy at the bottom, poor return for $18.80.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017

My wife and I enjoyed a relaxing coffee and cake just before we started our shopping at Country Grocer. Its a very busy 'hub' right in the heart of Unanderra. The deli is always packed and the cafe is lively.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 15, 2017

My daughters and I had lunch here and once again the food was very good. We had the chicken schnitzel burger, chips toasted foccacia sandwich and a chicken, cheese semi dried tomato on sourdough bread melt. We also had hot and cold drinks.

Date of visit: May 2017