“It's back”

Ranked #61 of 485 Restaurants in Wollongong
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Centro CBD has been serving Italian cuisine in Wollongong for more than 3 decades. Experience sensational flavours that are inspired from our Italian heritage and indulge the palate with both classic and modern dishes that range from various regions of Italy.House made Gnocchi, rich ragùs, fresh seafood and varied meat and game dishes beautifully craftedThe restaurant has a modern feel with a stunning backdrop of Venice, a bar typical of Italy where you can enjoy a pre dinner aperitif or cocktail and an olive grove courtyard for the Italian tradition of “alfresco” dining.To compliment and enhance the flavours of our cuisine we have carefully chosen a variety of Italian and Australian Wines for you to select from.
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I always enjoyed eating here until they changed the chicken meal
But chicken macadamia is back and well liked by my better half
I enjoyed the penne salmon and prawns
Will be back

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best Italian restaurants in wollongong.
Good service great food.
Started with antipasta and arancini then gnocchi (semolina and another if chestnut) and penne ragu all beautiful good wine list to help it all come together.
Definitely a favorite.
Leanne & Paul

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

We will not return to this restaurant after being seated at a noisy table in a doorway, one order was missed coming 10 minutes after the rest and one meal was cold. The final straw was finding a large bone in the duck lasagne. When we told the staff they said that shows it was homemade! They offered no compensation for spoiling my mother's 79th birthday until we pushed the issue. The arogant attitude was appalling.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

I have spent some time reading other reviews of this restaurant and my experience does not seem to match. I rarely write poor reviews however I have eaten a lot of Italian food and judging on what I had in my opinion, not only was it not good food for the dollars paid, it was not very Italian. My partner described his food as not up to standard for Italian. Why didn't we complain? - with a couple of friends and wanted the night to go well.
On the bright side the service was excellent. Attentive but unobtrusive. Very well done. Parking is also very good with a large parking station next door.
Wollongong has a lot of good restaurants. So saying, my meal wasn't even good enough to temp me back for another go.

Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

This is with out a doubt the best Italian restaurant in Wollongong. Fantastic menu staff are just the best. Location is stewart street very close to every thing. It's got me