Takalvan Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$79
US$94
Riviera Motel Bundaberg(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$73
Charm City Motel(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$79
Priceline
Acacia Motor Inn(Bundaberg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplenty of undercover parkingcable tvan odd smellwould stay againking suiteearly checkreception staff arein house restauranton arrivalthe managersclose to shopsfresh towelsone night staytea and coffee facilitiescomfortable bedsgood sizefree internet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Standard motel room but with some bells and whistles including what looks like new furnishings. Very clean and tidy. Friendly staff, reasonably priced restaurant and good menu selection. Wished I could have tried breakfast but had to leave motel by 7am and restaurant only opened at 7am. Wifi not reliable but I see from previous posts that this is being addressed. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Takalvan M, Manager at Takalvan Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Jayne for such a nice review of Takalvan Motel in Bundaberg. We certainly are looking into our Wifi situation so we look forward to serving you again on your next visit and hope you are able to stay for breakfast!

Best regards to you Jayne.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is nothing wrong with the rooms but depending on where you are don’t count on an internet connection! We are booking as we travel so it was impossible to stay on long enough to research anything despite being told they just upgraded the system.
Shower was not very strong and not a lot of privacy. Car park looks straight into your room! Road noise is bad too as it backs onto a noisy road. I won’t stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Carol
You know that we are extremely sorry that you were disappointed with the Wifi and we are even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We most certainly would have moved you to a room where you would have been happier had you made your other concerns with regard to the room known to me when I was assisting you with your Wifi. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we would have liked the opportunity to do the same for you. If you are ever coming back through Bundaberg, I sincerely hope that you will give us this chance. Best regards to you both.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After our terrible experience last year during Easter in a different motel I really didn't want to go back to Bundaberg. My wife was going to a dog show so I decided being Easter family should be together and give this place a go. This motel is clean, manager let us check in early which was a plus. Free internet, cable tv and a great little pool. The manager works hard, the 3 days we stayed I only saw her working to make sure all the guests were comfortable. Wife and my 3 sons had a great family time staying here. My only feedback will be if rooms can have fresh cutlery everyday, but manger's son was happy to provide fresh cutlery when we requeted them.C u next year

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi Ambar
I can't thank you enough for your kind review and more than anything, we want to bring family and friends together at Takalvan Motel in Bundaberg. My son and I both love dogs so we were just so happy to have you here, the dogs were beautiful. I will certainly ensure you have clean cutlery every day next year on your return visit, so see you next year.
Best regards to you and your family and the dog.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Takalvan motel on our way through Bundaberg. We had our small puppy with us and the staff were very accommodating.

The rooms were lovely and very clean, and the staff couldn’t do enough to help us!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review Takalvan Motel in Bundaberg. We are so pleased that you and your little puppy enjoyed your stay with us, it certainly was our pleasure to host you. Look forward to seeing you again next time your through our way.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Driving into Bundaberg was confusing, as the central highway changes names, and I missed the Motel location. Not a problem. GPS to the rescue. Due to an early meeting I expected to have to leave bags till later in the day, but no, was very suprised to have an available room so early, which enabled a freshen up.
The room is your average “travellers motel” size, but very clean with new appliances. Microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, with crockery and cutlery, glasses, to enable one to make a meal in the room. Comfortable bed, and clean compact bathroom. Set back from the main road, it’s quiet for sleeping, and has a small pool for hot days.
Staff were friendly and helpful. All that is needed if you need accommodation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Takalvan M, Manager at Takalvan Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you Angela, we appreciate your positive feedback about our motel. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property and once again, thank you for your positive comments.