“Excellent”

Add it.
Alexandras Steak House
Ranked #71 of 172 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Delicious steak ! Very convenient as close to room, great service too. Always have a meal here when I stay in Bundaberg. Thank you.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Service was quick & friendly.
Meals ordered came quickly and were tasty.
Attached to Takalvan Motel is a bonus for our overnight stay.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

I had two cooked breakfasts while staying at the motel. The poached eggs were cooked exactly how I asked them to be done. The bacon was probably over cooked for most people but I love it crispy. The cooked breakfast also meant access to the continental breakfast. It had fruit, muffins, toast, cereal, tea and coffee, yoghurt and juice. For $16 I felt this was a good deal.

1  Thank 0Meg0
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This restaurant attached to the Hotel is value for money and the portion sizes very generous. We had a lovely dinner here.

Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

I ate here while I was in the motel. The food was tasty and fresh on both occasions. The mains are rather large servings, so I will stick to entrée size servings. Would definitely recommend to try this steakhouse.