“Best indian restaurant in town”

Your Choice Indian Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 170 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Description: We are an exotic Indian restaurant in Bundaberg qld And we guarantee that if you try our food it won't waste your money So we strongly recommend you to come and try once
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant last week with my friends.. I have had a best indian authentic food in australia ever tasted.goat curry & indian style butter chicken was delecious.. i can travel 100 of miles for the egg plant chicken & potato is really really awesome..
I also ordered some onion bhaji & fish pakora for starters and pizza naan was to die for..
Service was really really fantastic.. staff was so friendly...
Overall it was the really awesome flavoursome food!!!
You must go there you will love it !!!
❤️❤️10

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Most authentic and best Indian food in the town. Especially the Goat curry , Pizza naan and Butter chicken. The Naans with different fillings are also great. Friendly staff and reasonable prices.

1  Thank 414vicky80
Reviewed August 14, 2016

I visited your choice Indian cuisine couple of times, and have had best Indian authentic food in Australia ever tasted. Muglai chicken was delicious,so as actual Indian flavoured Butter Chicken.I can travel 1000 of miles for the Malai Kofta and pizza naan, they have. My fiends says," I visit Bundaberg only to go Your choice Indian Cuisine.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Walking down the street the aroma was inviting. We were met by friendly staff and the service was refreshingly prompt.

For main we had Lamb Rogan Josh and Goat Curry which was very tender falling off the bone. You could taste the fresh herbs in the meals. Both meals were complimented by the generous size tasty Garlic Naans.

Entree of Onion Bhaji with mint yoghurt was delicious.

The meal was well priced and we will return, only next time will skip the rice and order more Naan.

3  Thank Donna M
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I went there last week with my family. I had Goat curry, which was best with full Indian flavours and my wife had vegetarian malaayyi kofta which was very yummy as well. Staff was very nice and professional, restaurant setup was very beautiful, very affordable. highly recommended in Bundaberg.

2  Thank Jaswinder S