“The highlight of a weekend getaway ”
Review of Earth & Skin

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earth & Skin
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We flew from Melbourne for a weekend getaway to the Gold Coast to celebrate my wife’s birthday. I booked the Wild Moon Ritual for both of us. A little worried about the chakra balancing, it’s not something my wife would really be into.... It was incredible. My wife and I are very fussy and it has been at least two years since we have had such a an incredible experience at a day spa. The staff were just beautiful. They took care of us, accommodated my requests and even managed to find a booking for us at short notice.
This experience was the highlight of our weekend. We were both incredibly relaxed, rejuvenated and my skin looked 10 years younger!
The aftercare was also wonderful. I received a voice message (which I never returned. Sorry) on my phone asking about how we were feeling etc., something that no one else has ever done!
We are now keeping an eye on cheap airfares just to go back to Earth & Skin.
Thank you. We will return!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

OMG, amazing technician. Large range of colors, the gel doesn't smell at all. Quick drying. I will definitely be going back, deciding the color is the hardest part.