“Exquisite relaxation ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Earth & Skin
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I have recently discovered this absolute gem. The treatments offered are exquisite and the therapists take so much care and are so thoughtful that you’ll find it hard to go anywhere else ever again. The extended treatment packages (like the detox clay cocoon and earth massage with refresh facial) are definitely treats worth saving for. I can also recommend the bio gel manicures & their eco tan is the most natural you’ll find on the coast. Friendly, knowledgeable, sensitive staff. If you are local, I’d say look no further for a day spa that exceeds expectations every time.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Earth and Skin is very special. Louisa, Bec, Tiffany and all staff are so lovely, knowledgeable, caring and so very good at what they do. I have experienced many different treatments and all are the best of anywhere I have been. The atmosphere is so calm and relaxing, you will leVe with a huge smile on you face and a feeling of calm and peace, almost floating. It is hard to describe the wonderful feeling you experience at Eart and Skin so, do yourself a massive favour and experience it for yourself. I cannot recommend highly enough. Love this place.

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

We flew from Melbourne for a weekend getaway to the Gold Coast to celebrate my wife’s birthday. I booked the Wild Moon Ritual for both of us. A little worried about the chakra balancing, it’s not something my wife would really be into.... It was incredible. My wife and I are very fussy and it has been at least two years since we have had such a an incredible experience at a day spa. The staff were just beautiful. They took care of us, accommodated my requests and even managed to find a booking for us at short notice.
This experience was the highlight of our weekend. We were both incredibly relaxed, rejuvenated and my skin looked 10 years younger!
The aftercare was also wonderful. I received a voice message (which I never returned. Sorry) on my phone asking about how we were feeling etc., something that no one else has ever done!
We are now keeping an eye on cheap airfares just to go back to Earth & Skin.
Thank you. We will return!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

OMG, amazing technician. Large range of colors, the gel doesn't smell at all. Quick drying. I will definitely be going back, deciding the color is the hardest part.