“Spur of the moment lunch date”
Review of Cafe 63

Cafe 63
Ranked #24 of 376 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Went for a lunch date at the spur of the moment and found the cafe reasonably full with couples which was a good sign.

Parking outside in the centre car park.

There were two menus, the first an all day breakfast menu plus lunch and the second one a straight lunch menu.

I had a Turkish sandwich with coffee and my partner had a wrap with a coffee each for $36. Excellent quality and service.

Whilst it would have been cool on this winters day they did have a gas heater on the made it comfortable.

Enjoyable

1  Thank tigger2594

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Seated straight away and ordered fairly quickly. The specials menu abounds. Our meals were brought out within 10mins of ordering and they were absolutely amazing. Fabulous fresh produce and at very reasonable prices. This place is a must. Even for takeaway coffee they just have it all sorted.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Friend took me to this new cafe she'd found. What a brilliant place to dine. The coffee was excellent and the food in abundance. The service was amazing and fast. Ordered my own menu and everything was done exactly as I wanted. I have found my new favourite place in Toowoomba for dining. Highly recommended

1  Thank repatto
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

We visit 63 a lot. Staff are very friendly, owner Celia always greets my husband by name. Good food at a good price with lots of choice. Always quick efficient service. One of our favourite places.

1  Thank Chamanthi P
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at this cafe three times now and every time has been amazing. The menu is so extensive it almost takes half an hour to decide what to have......so much to choose from. I am a Coeliac and need a gluten free diet, this cafe will go out of their way to help, they will adapt almost anything for you.
The staff are very efficient and extremely friendly, nothing is too much trouble.
Looking forward to my next visit.

2  Thank Janice D