“Good money for value.”

Ranked #16 of 43 Hotels in Toowoomba
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Good money for value.”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Have found my many stays both enjoyable and have never had a problem with my rooms. The staff have always been very polite, good mannered and very helpful. This was my first choice when looking for a motel when first visiting Toowoomba. Because of the friendly and helpfulness of the Staff, I decided to keep coming back and always will. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked me where to stay in Toowoomba. The cleaing staff have always got time to have a friendly chat during their busy morning cleaning of rooms. Have to this place is value for money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Tom639

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
hervey bay not found.
Reviewed 26 April 2012

great motel, value for money , very clean and close to cbd , excellent breakfast, warm quite split system aircon

Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Wagga Wagga
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stayed here for one night, and I only wanted somewhere clean and comfortable to sleep. I booked before I read the previous reviews and was really worried about it. When I got here check in was smooth and quick and I went straight to my room. Thankfully I didn't experience what the other reviewers did, as everything was clean and tidy. It's a little bit old, but that doesn't bother me. I would stay here again, and recommend it to my friends if they just wanted somewhere to stay and nothing fancy. It is good value for money and it has air conditioning :)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank apc90
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 21 September 2011

This place is the worst ever!
The Manager's office or reception looked like it had never been cleaned, and that's when I should have walked out there and then. The bed is full of hairs/pubes and I can't stop itching as I'm sure they just remade the bed this morning. On closer inspection there are stains all over the sheets. This place is noisy not from the traffic but people that stand outside chatting away and smoking and now my room stinks likes an ashtray. I know it's cheap but it was the only place in Toowoomba that had a room tonight and now I understand why. The toilet is making some annoying dripping sound, did I mention that you can hear the neighbors TV. I think I might go and lay the seats down in my car, as it would be more comfortable then 1980's saggy old bed. Never again!!!

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank Awesome082011
Staymonth=6
Reviewed 27 November 2010

We stayed two nights, but if we had known the cleaner only changed towels we definitely would have gone elsewhere. The bins weren't emptied, bed cover was only pulled up over sheets, bed not made, sink was not cleaned, soap dispenser was empty.
We mentioned this at checkout & a "note was made for the cleaner".
There was a lot of noise outside the rooms.
We will not be staying there again on our next trip through Toowoomba!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple