“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Marvellous setting, very close to the CBD and directly opposite Laurel Bank Gardens. Service was friendly and attentive. The food was great. We had the Urban Grounds shared platter, what a great dish.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Friendly attentive staff. Spacious seating. Delightful garden views. Delicious food. Best of all went for a stroll through park opposite this restaurant to digest a great meal. Kids loved the playground at the park. Looking forward to dining here again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered the beetroot and potato rosti for breakfast. Such a treat. Not so huge it's unmanageable but just enough to satisfy the soul.
Staff were welcoming and unobtrusive. Such a lovely setting overlooking the garden.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Mother's Day 2017. Given that all of my family were busy during the day, I thought it would be a good idea to have Mother's Day dinner on Sunday night. I made a booking because it was the only restaurant in town that I could find was opened for Sunday night dinner. All staff were friendly and made no mistakes with the orders. The menu is limited, but all of our meals were to a quality standard. With all the new restaurants opening in town, I hope this one lasts the distance. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We arrived around 9:30 on Mother's Day, without a booking. We were seated fairly quickly without any issues. We ordered coffee and meals which came VERY quickly, despite the place being absolutely full of people. My husband absolutely swooned over his eggs benedict and my French toast was lovely. My son had the cinnamon toast, which he (and we!) always love. Fantastic food and great service - we were very impressed today!