All reviews good size stay there again undercover parking air conditioner balcony tidy tiles bedding microwave toilet
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Set right on top of the range and very reasonable prices and also has a great bar and breakfast room looking out,you can have functions here also,large garden areas and only a short stroll up to maccas

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2018

We had a night at the Toowoomba Motel during an overnight stay. Reception were very friendly and helpful. A free little bottle of milk upon arrival was a nice touch. Rooms themselves were dated, but clean and comfortable. They had everything you need, including digital TV, a fridge and even a microwave. Wi-fi was a bit dodgy however.

They also have a tiny bar on-site which is open during reception hours. I understand a continental breakfast is on offer for $7.50 but we didn't have it.

There is a little shopping plaza about 2 minutes away with a bottle shop, McDonalds, a couple cafes and restaurants which was handy.

All and all a pleasant stay and would probably stay here again for a night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I would say it is better than average. I would say good! Nestled amongst lots of trees with pretty little gardens everywhere. Sometimes this is nicer than staring out your room to a wall of concrete. There is nothing wrong with the hotel except the age. The rooms are clean and a good size. The beds are comfortable and there is everything you need in the room
for your stay. It is a little outdated but don’t let that put you off. I found it suited my needs. There is even a microwave which did come in handy. There is parking for each unit. For budget accommodation I would recommend. The managers are so friendly and so helpful. You don’t get service like that everyday. Budget, yes but I would stay there again if I was on a budget.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We stay in Toowoomba regularly and have found Toowoomba motel to be the best value for money. While it's dated it's really clean and well looked after and the hosts can't do enough to ensure your stay is a comfortable and pleasant one. In addition they offer a fantastic continental breakfast for only $7.50 which is so helpful when travelling with kids. I don't believe you could find better accomodation in Toowoomba in this price range.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2017

The buildings are dated but I guess you get what you pay for. This accommodation was the best value for money we could find on the day. The managers/owners are friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed. We really enjoyed relaxing on our balcony the afternoon we arrived. The air-conditioner kept us toasty during the cooler part of the night and we both slept well and didn't hear any outside noises during the night. The continental breakfast was included in our accommodation price but usually costs $7.50 each for juice, cereal, toast, spreads, tea and coffee. No other meals were available during our stay. Undercover parking supplied at the room. The only negative I can think of is that our toilet in Room 28 leaked onto the tiled floor so we kept the bathmat down to absorb the water so we didn't slip over on the wet floor.

Room Tip: Top level has best views
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family