“Love Hana Sushi, always delish”
Review of Hana Japanese

Hana Japanese
Ranked #95 of 367 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Always fresh and fast. We have eaten there heaps of times and are always happy! Kids love it too.

1  Thank Mell77

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I can not even begin to praise this place enough the good was amazing (I found it easier to just grab what I thought looked nice as I am hopeless with looking for what looked like picture) the service is exceptional love that when you leave they all call out a thankyou msg, atmosphere is so relaxed that you can enjoy who evers company your in. It's hard to believe Toowoomba could have such a place. It's only downfall is location most people wouldn't know it's there.

1  Thank jobisho
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I never expected to find such incredible sushi in a town like Toowoomba. Having been to Japan and tasted 'real' sushi, I can honestly say that Hana is one of my favourite places to eat.

Taking small children to a sushi train can often be a hassle, but fried chicken and spring rolls are offered, as well as simple sushi choices.

The staff are great! Always the same, friendly faces who call out greetings and farewells to all customers.

I've never had a poor experience at Hana's, and I doubt I ever will. Fantastic, genuine sushi train.

2  Thank ChapKM
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We just had dinner here this past week and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The service is some of the best I have seen in Toowoomba. The food was fresh and very delectable. I know lots of people worry about the "train" technique of serving sushi and I can tell you this place is on the ball with making sure the food is fresh and delicious. You will want more!

2  Thank vs2008vs
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Good selection, really fresh and very affordable. We come here once a week for lunch!

1  Thank Mia S