“Average ”

Go Sushi
Ranked #282 of 363 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Pretty average with limited taste. Freshly made but worth the walk around the corner to the Sushi shop located in the food court!

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Having enjoyed Go Sushi in other towns I have attempted SIX TIMES to buy sushi here and every time the staff have had their back to me and ignored me completely. I give up as they clearly don't want my business

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

There is another sushi take away in the shopping centre which is excellent. Go Sushi has a person serving who needs training in English and customer service. Sadly the food is tasteless, somehow they have removed all flavour with high prices.

Reviewed March 9, 2016

I work in Grand Central and before Sushi Paradise (the happy Sushi takeaway) opened, I would pop up here for some overpriced sushi rolls and a grunt from the workers occasionally. Sushi is average at best, but it's the girls that really take the cake. They have to be the most miserable, grumpy service staff in the whole of Toowoomba. I have never been so appalled at the poor quality of service, you're lucky to get eye contact from them! Looks like everyone else seems to have the same opinion of them, it's about time someone took notice.

1  Thank Dexlux
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

Sushi is one of my favourite foods but on this occasion I was disappointed.
I went early, the customer service was poor and the sushi rice was very watery.
I also asked for tuna and avo (being gluten free) and got crumbed chicken (not gluten free). It was only after I left that I realised.

1  Thank Ali K