“Fresh and yummy”
Review of Deli Delicious

Deli Delicious
Ranked #53 of 376 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

My teen daughter and I stopped in for a quick brekky and coffee. I usually run in for that special grocery item that can't be found in the normal store, but this was our first time to eat a meal.
I can't say I was surprised to be served up fluffy eggs, perfectly cooked bacon, sweet and a bit tangy tomato chutney on a pillowy soft and delicious Turkish roll. I didn't expect anything less than that from this one of a kind, specialty grocery and cafe-coffee shop. I am glad we weren't disappointed. Of course, we will be returning.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Delicious quesadilla, zingy Citron Tart, and great coffee - all for under $20.00. The counter service was efficient and the table service prompt and friendly. I couldn't ask for more. I will be recommending and returning.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a superb cup of coffee in-house. Staff very friendly and attentive and no query was too much of a problem. I bought black garlic and truffle sauce and some mighty Gorgonzola cheese. YUM!!

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Love the idea of a homemade food. It's a great place to bring friends and their food is absolutely delicious. All the staff are great.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I love their coffee! The cappuccino is done perfectly with perfect cream on top. The food here is pretty good too. If you need any cheese this is also the place to go.