“Excellent”

Full of Life Organics
Ranked #2 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Toowoomba
Reviewed January 21, 2017

I found this cafe on my travels and it was great because I am gluten and dairy intolerant. They have beautiful fresh food, I had the frittata with salad and a smoothie. It was a decent price and very enjoyable...thanks

Reviewed January 16, 2017

This little hole-in-the-wall cafe is a delight to the gastronomic senses. Every mouthful is an orgasm in your mouth.
The staff are always friendly and informative regarding their produce.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

We were on our way to Victoria from Southport, and the last thing we expected was a vegan cafe in Toowoomba. And we weren't just lucky to find vegan food - it also tasted great. We had a couple of main dishes, salad, dessert and smoothies, and everything tasted great. The people working there were friendly and efficient, which complemented the cozy atmosphere (the place is fairly small). One of the girls working there also sported the beginnings of a large beautiful tattoo, which to me was inspirational enough to finally becoming committed to get one myself ;).

So, overall: really good experience; we'll be back on our next Brisbane trip.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We popped into full of life for 2 coffees. I also asked for a glass of water when ordering. We sat for 25 minutes- no water & no coffee. There were 4 staff so need excuse really. I went back to counter asked was it possible to get the water. Finally got coffee- long black really weak - no creama- so I knew just looking at it wasn't going to be good. Also my partners cappuccino was cold. Sadly if service slow sometimes you ignore it if coffee good. But both disappointing- not worth a return visit.

Jason T, Owner at Full of Life Organics, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

We are completely disappointed that this has occurred. Amongst other things,we pride ourselves on our Coffee & Service and as you can see by other Tripadvisor reviews an our Facebook reviews, that this is not the experience most people get. We would love the opportunity to rectify this and hope we can give you the experience that we have built our reputation on.
I will be retracing that day and using it as a staff training, It would be appreciated if we could have the approximate time and day.
We see your review as a guide to improve and we would love to work with you on this
You can contact me on 0413263195 or email me at fulloflifeorganics@gmail.com

Jason

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Stumbled across this place for a coffee. Jack convinced me to have a smoothie bowl and I loved it. Give it a try. Great up beat service. Highly recommend