“Filling ”
Review of Burganomix

Burganomix
Ranked #29 of 177 Restaurants in Glenelg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place had good service, quick turn around on food and the food was filling didn’t need to order the extra side of chips as the burger was enough. Very nice place.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Looking around for somewhere for lunch, and Burganomix caught our eye.
Onion rings were cooked perfect
Sweet potato fries were the best that I have ever eaten
Wild western burger was delicious
Don't hesitate just indulge

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Went here last night looking for a place for dinner, lucky we chose here. It was so busy so we waited a few minutes to be seated which we didn’t mind because it was a Saturday night. The people that served us were nice and friendly. I got the double decker, the beef was juicy and moist. The flavours were amazing! Only small criticism is that I wish they could of added more chips with the burger. Other than that, it was a great experience. I’ll be back again :)

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Celiacs are catered for too.
I let them know when I ordered and they said that is fine, he said they'll wash their hands and use fresh utensils to prevent cross contamination, They gave me salad instead of the chips as the chips are not GF.
The burger was fantastic.
I wasn't throwing up all night afterwards, I didn't feel sick at all.
A Very happy celiac, I'll be coming back soon. Thanks for the great service too.
A big thumbs up from me.....

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch, place was well set out and a little retro for me. Close to the bay, great burgers, staff very pleasing and friendly. Service was fast and they catered to a very demanding child and her burger. I will go back again, I found the whole experience great and would recommend having a go. Well done to the staff and owners.

Date of visit: September 2018