“Nice to see food made with love”

The Greens Sandwich Bar & Cafe
Ranked #53 of 177 Restaurants in Glenelg
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

While the outside tables offer a nice ambience I recommend a table inside where you can see food being prepared as it is so nice to see the care, attention put into preparing & presenting food. The staff work together so efficiently it is a pleasure to watch. You can see the love that they have for their job & it shines in the presentation & taste of food. We ordered eggs on toast and it was super fresh, cooked to perfection & tasted fantastic. Can't recommend The Greens highly enough. Not often you experience 10/10 all round cafe experience.

1  Thank GlobalVoyagerGirl

Reviewed November 1, 2018

I ordered food for the lady in front of me in the line today, since it was CASH only and she didn't have enough to oder what she wanted. When I ordered, I made it clear that it was for the lady and even pointed her out. Let's just say... she never got her sandwich, they tried to bring it over to me twice, each time I had to tell me, no It's not for me, I told you guys when I ordered it. They never took it out to her. They just decided to leave it and pretend like nothing happened. I mean... if you made a mistake like that, you could at least offer me my money back (no one ate the damn sandwich). I am utterly disappointment in the staff and will NEVER return.

So much for trying to do a good deed for something else, only to have this happen.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Very good good coffee and great honest cooking. A good spot for breakfast.

Small with outdoor seating but reasonably attentive staff. Priced about right.

I would go back.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our experience here, such tasty food and friendly service. Great coffee and smoothies too!! We will definitely be back, love your work guys, thanks

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

A small and popular spot. The Herb Chicken Sourdough, coupled with a glass of Bird in Hand Sav Blanc was amazing. Friendly staff. Good speed of service. Go there!