“Beautiful evening”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Really fresh food, fantastic service and great wine list. We had a lovely evening sitting on the balcony enjoying the food and watching the world go by.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Having almost given up on finding a good place for lunch, as we were passing on all the burger cafes and bad food venues that Jetty Road Glenelg specialises in, I happened to notice a set of stairs labelled- "Organic". The lunch problem was solved! I had a great mediterranean pizza and my companion a fabulous Greek style lamb version. Great service and lovely venue- we sat at the open window onto the balcony, a perfect location.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Recently visited for a work do with a large group of people. Several people were lactose intolerant and I presumed that they were going to enjoy their pizza sans cheese, only to learn that Good Life are now serving vegan cheese and gluten free options.

Great service and food, as always. We continue to go back time and time again as there is something for everyone.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We went here as a family of 4, my husband and myself and two young children. We were placed on a table that was for three people (the edge of the table being up against the wall) and the waiter placed the high chair for my daughter on the corner of the table. It was really uncomfortable , there wasn't enough room even for the food. We were cramped up in the corner of the room - very unpleasant. The table was more appropriate for 2 people not 4! The restaurant was empty when we arrived but I assumed (incorrectly) that all the other tables were reserved so I didn't say anything - otherwise why else would they put us on such a small table??? When we left I saw heaps of larger tables for 4 sitting there empty!!
I had the roast organic pizza - it was tasty enough, some of the sweet potato wasn't cooked through and hard to eat. The others had the Barossa valley double smoked bacon. The kids refused to eat it and my husband couldn't eat much of it as the smoked bacon was too overpowering, he hasn't been able to eat bacon again since. The bacon pizza is best shared with a group. The service was pretty ordinary - not particularly friendly or attentive. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We visited on a Saturday night and didn't have a booking. The staff were so friendly and even though it was crowded found us a table very quickly. My son in law and daughter were in awe of the Haloumi and we were equally happy with our great pizza, which was a special of the day. A great combination of dukkah and sweet potato. The crusts are thin and crispy and there are gluten free options also.

Don't be put off by the entry which is a stairway upstairs as it is a great location with verandahs overlooking Jetty Road. For feedback I would suggest that they clean the menu window downstairs as it doesn't reflect the cleanliness upstairs.

The wine was reasonably priced, the food fantastic and the staff exceptionally friendly. We will definitely be returning.