“Best food in Glenelg”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great Service, Great Food - easy to park and staff go out of their way to ensure everything is 100% - best thing is the coffee - always hot and yummy and variety of food

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Was there with my son for breakfast. Was abs delicious. He had pancakes, I had the big breakfast - both great!! Milkshakes were amazing. Coffees are good.
It's my usual lunch spot with friends and family too. Best lamb yiros salad !!! Great wine list. In the ent book if you have one. Abs love his place. Staff are really lovely too. Go there!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered extra hot latte which is simple request but never gets actioned coffee came hot and strong so will be back first but not last time to this place had nice seat in the sun and service was quick keep up the good work

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I have been to this restaurant. We went on a Tuesday night and the place was nearly full. Even though they were busy we were served quite quickly by a very pleasant young lady. I had the prawn salad that was delicious. My friend had the lamb pizza and she said it was great. The food is great and the staff delightful and the service fantastic. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This restaurant is in our neighbourhood so we have been here a number of times. Highlights for us have included the vegetable stack (my personal favourite), paella, risotto and the best gluten free pizzas.