“Birthday dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. It’s not on the main strip of Jetty road and looks a little casual being right on a corner but it is so worth the trouble of seeking out this little gem. We were a party of 13 on a Saturday night and it was busy. The staff could not have been better. Chris was rushing around seating people and taking orders and Bianca, a gorgeous young woman, could not have been more attentive. The food was a little slow coming out but it didn’t matter to us as we were all catching up for my sons birthday. When the food came it was hot and delicious. I could not fault it. My husband opted for the fish stew and said it was better than my cooking, which was surprising. It was such a good evening. The place was humming with families, couples and groups. They cater very well to all. I can highly recommend this eatery. We will definitely be back next time we are in Adelaide

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant served me one of the best cooked pizzas I’ve ever had. There is also other great food selections that cater for everyone. And the desserts are scrumptious, too.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Went on a cold busy Saturday night - waitresses were great, food came fast! The only whinge I would have was that we were seated by the door and each time someone came in it was cold. The food was great - I had the lamb which was cooked to perfection. Others that I ate with had pizza pasta pork and schnitzel. Everybody agreed that the food was delicious!!

1  Thank Kylie G
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I booked a table for my wife and I on a Friday evening and arrived to find the restaurant full and busy but the staff were welcoming and sat up at a table. Sadly the table was sat between the entry door and the door to the outside area and so we were blasted with cold air every time the door was opened which was often! We ordered a starter and main course which came quickly. My calzone was rather soggy and doughy which was a shame as I have had it before and it was good. The garlic bread was sodden with garlic oil. It was a shame as the restaurant has a good atmosphere and great staff so we were a little disappointed.

1  Thank Kevr22
Reviewed August 6, 2018

One of our favourites where we go quite often. It has excellent food, friendly staff and great service, and is in a very pleasant venue although sometimes it can get a bit noisy. Car-parking is usually OK. Mediterranean Cafe Ristorante is one of the most reliable bistro meals in Glenelg.