“Great food and service”

Cardone's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #1 of 163 Restaurants in Glenelg
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cardone's Seafood & Grill is an award winning restaurant located on historic Jetty Road at Glenelg. Specialising in fresh local Seafood, it also has plenty of variety of meat dishes, pasta, vegetarian and gluten free options. Open 7 days for lunch & dinner. Bookings essential to avoid disappointment. Winner of 2014 & 2015 Best Seafood Restaurant in South Australia, awarded by the Restaurant & Catering Association of SA.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Haven't been here for quite some time, so took the in-laws for a belated birthday dinner. We were greeted by Nick in his usual professional and friendly manner. Once seated my wife and her father were given a complimentary drink for their respective birthdays which was a nice touch. I have never had pasta at Cardone's as I could never go past the seafood platter, but I decided to brave it and make a change and I wasn't disappointed. I had the Linguine, Prawns, Scallops, Clams, Snapper, Napoli & Chilli which was fantastic. Now I'll have to come back again and check out other items on the menu.

There are newer reviews for Cardone's Seafood & Grill

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Yep would recommend
Service sets the standard as does the food. Quiet enough also.
Arancini the best, as was the salmon

2  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had our first date night following number 2's arrival and choosing this restaurant was the best decision we made. We had the seafood platter and it was ALL cooked perfectly and tasted amazing. We also had a bottle of Pinot Grigio from Italy which was very well priced for a restaurant. The staff were all friendly and helpful too. It was a wonderful experience. The only problem was we finished too quickly (bad habit with 2 young children ha ha).

2  Thank mammicino
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The food was very good but the price was quite expensive. The environment at the restaurant was good.

2  Thank Patricia202010
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Living in the country, my partner and I decided to treat ourselves to breakfast on Jetty Rd one Sunday morning. Walking past and looking in a number of places we hear this happy "hellooo" from the back of a restaurant, my partner waves and calls back "helloo", still walking we both think and discuss how welcoming it sounded - so we turn around and go in!!
Not sure if it was their first Sunday open or not, but breakfast was amazing - I had the pancakes and Bevan had a big breakfast.
We're so glad we stopped, great food, great service and a nice chat with the owner.
We will definitely be going back, may even make this our, at least once, must go to restaurant each visit to Adelaide.
Thanks guys,