“Nice setting, nice people”
Review of Veloce Paninoteca

Veloce Paninoteca
Ranked #5 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Glenelg
Reviewed October 9, 2018

Walking around Glenelg on a somewhat cold day we stopped for a coffee to warm up. Nice people behind the counter took our order quickly and we decided t sit outside as they had a covered area overlooking the marina. The staff were beaten to us by a seagull which was very patient looking for a handout - decided to leave and beat up a pigeon and steal its food instead! Coffees arrived in good time and were hot (doesn't always happen - often quite cold or lukewarm we've discovered) so we were very happy. They had good gluten free options for food as well which was good for two of our party. I had a citrus tart which was quite tangy and enjoyable. Definitely worth the stop - nice to look at the boats in the marina and the work going on with them.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

My wife and I came here for lunch and enjoyed a very nice meal. In addition, we received extremely friendly and efficient service from Eimear.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Nice spot on the marina with both inside and outside seating. Popped in for Bacon & Eggs late on a Sunday morning. My poached eggs were overdone for my liking, having hard yolks, but that could have been my fault for neglecting to request 'soft poached' as I normally would do. Bacon was nice and not too fatty and coffee was good, but not remarkable. Daily newspapers are free to browse.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Had a brief visit to shelter from the weather and to have coffee. Staff were pleasant and accommodating.
Coffee was hot and tasty

Reviewed April 19, 2018

We always head over to the marina to this lovely cafe when we are in Glenelg. Such a lovely setting, with shaded seating on the promenade, overlooking the marina. We like the area as it is less busy than the main centre of Glenelg and is very good value for money, considering the location.

Very good choice of drinks, cakes, lighter meals and ices and is fully licensed. Friendly, efficient staff. Love it!