“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Best Thai restaurant in Mount Gambier and Lime Stone Coast
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Best spring rolls we have ever had!
The green chicken curry was delicious with a thick and rich sauce.
Even though the restaurant was incredibly busy, the staff were friendly and apologetic.
We will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Loved the Barra and chicken biryani both were very well done!
Staff were great, maybe more communication between them as there was slow service at times or confusion but the owner was extremely friendly with everyone. Was a good atmosphere!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I stopped in here for some take away during my stay in Mt Gambier. I had the Tom Yum, pad thai and a beef salad. All the meals were delicious however I found myself picking out so many sticks of ginger and lemongrass out the soup it became too much of an effort however was delicious. The beef salad was my favourite though, the balance of flavours were really on point.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

Went with friends. When ordering made it very clear that we are vegetarians and ensured the ordered was read back. The soup was served with prawns - identified almost immediately and we notified the hostess. No apology - they were replaced at a decent interval with soups we had ordered in the first place. Rest of the meal went without incident though overall food was sub par to restaurants broadly similar. Then came the drama with the bill in charging us for the erroneous order. The owner/ chef was impolite, rude and obnoxious. We paid up but will never set foot here again. Crap customer attitude and very poor customer care. GotoSouthern Thai - better every way imaginable.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Ordered some takeaway the other day and it was very ordinary.

The chicken satay was very plain and the sauce was just horrible I normally love satay but with this I decided to eat them without the sauce.

Thai green chicken curry was pretty nice only disappointment was the fact it only had maybe a half dozen of pieces in it.

The phad khing Thai ginger stir fry with seafood and she said it was ok which is her normally trying to be polite.

The chicken phad Thai was ok compared to others in town.

Unfortunately it use to be really good this place but sadly it’s obviously gone down hill