All reviews brie bit dated spa suite night's sleep kangaroo island air conditioner lamb shank good size the main highway sized bed room was spacious sauna airconditioners australia bath couch renovation
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I stayed here for work for two nights. The room was a little dated but was spacious, the bed comfortable, the shower was good as was the spa in my room. It was quiet and had good work space. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I have been a constant traveller across Australia for years and have never come across such a rude motel owner as the " lady " today. Her insistence on swiping my credit card upon arrival even though I'd paid in full yesterday, astounded me. She openly said she trusts no one.
Well, I took offence to her comments and can only suggest she choose a career that doesn't involve dealing with people!! She obviously has no idea and don't worry, you won't be seeing me or anyone I'm associated with again.
Just sit back and think about it : would you like to be bracketed with the criminals of this world ?
PS Next time, make it possible for me to reply on the website I was on. Now you have international exposure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank geoff924
Room56, Owner at Quality Inn Presidential, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Sir,

It is standard practice across the accommodation industry to require guests to provide credit card details and photo ID on arrival. This was stated clearly on the site you chose to make your booking and in the confirmation email sent to you by that site.

Checking credit card details is important for a number of reasons including:
- ensure that the property has details correct (sometimes guests enter their details incorrectly when booking online); and,
- to help prevent credit card fraud, a protection for you and us; and,
- to cover incidental charges like minibar consumption and restaurant meals, also to cover any accidental damage in the room.

We do not assume anyone is a criminal, we just take standard precautions to protect our business. In fact many hotels/motels will require either a cash bond or a credit card pre-authorisation of up to $200 per night before handing over the keys.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Pretty resonable room quality. Very large roo. And decent sized bathroom . Stopped off half way between melbourne and adelaide during great ocean road trip. Got good nights rest. Safe and secure. Personal parking space right outside front door

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roberrschutte
Reviewed July 17, 2017

The motel rooms were very spacious, clean with a reasonable sized table & a decent couch so you didn't have to watch tv in bed. The bed was quite comfortable with spare blankets & pillows. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was good quality at the upper medium price range but to compensate the food quantity was impressive and tasty (the lamb shanks are to die for!). No free WiFi available. They could do with some exterior lighting around the carpark and walkways (if it existed, it didn't appear to be working).

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Room56, Manager at Quality Inn Presidential, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

We would like to thank you for taking to submit a review following your recent stay at our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
Our external lighting uses sensors and/or timers to reduce energy use and assist the environment.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

After resigning yourself that Buisness breakfast is scrambled eggs and crap coffee to my surprise "Eggs Benedict" perfect on all levels eggs where perfect and the bacon was amazing ... Very very impressed ... Coffee was still average ... To serve such a good breakfast to the large number attending was very good

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed our service.