All reviews brie bit dated spa suite kangaroo island lamb shank good size the main highway sized bed room was spacious sauna airconditioners receptionist australia bath generations couch rates
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Very good basic hotel with enormous rooms containing arm chairs air conditioning and a very large ensuite with separate walk in shower and a bath. Food was very good. Breakfast choice limited but good.
Friendly welcoming staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2017

We overnighted here after travelling from Adelaide. The reception staff are friendly and helpful. The room we were assigned was right near the heated pool/spa/sauna, which would have been awesome if we had remembered our swimming gear. Had a quick look and it all seemed very clean. Our Room itself was large, easily could have taken a second queen/king sized bed with plenty of room left over. The bath room is clean and looks well maintained. The beds were comfy, and the linen clean. My Family and i enjoyed our stay there, we didnt make use of the restaurant, as we elected to eat out. Its a nice easy place for a quick stay!!! We will use it again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at the back of the complex, as Jubilee Highway can get loud early
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I stayed here for work for two nights. The room was a little dated but was spacious, the bed comfortable, the shower was good as was the spa in my room. It was quiet and had good work space. The restaurant was good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I have been a constant traveller across Australia for years and have never come across such a rude motel owner as the " lady " today. Her insistence on swiping my credit card upon arrival even though I'd paid in full yesterday, astounded me. She openly said she trusts no one.
Well, I took offence to her comments and can only suggest she choose a career that doesn't involve dealing with people!! She obviously has no idea and don't worry, you won't be seeing me or anyone I'm associated with again.
Just sit back and think about it : would you like to be bracketed with the criminals of this world ?
PS Next time, make it possible for me to reply on the website I was on. Now you have international exposure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank geoff924
Room56, Owner at Quality Inn Presidential, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Sir,

It is standard practice across the accommodation industry to require guests to provide credit card details and photo ID on arrival. This was stated clearly on the site you chose to make your booking and in the confirmation email sent to you by that site.

Checking credit card details is important for a number of reasons including:
- ensure that the property has details correct (sometimes guests enter their details incorrectly when booking online); and,
- to help prevent credit card fraud, a protection for you and us; and,
- to cover incidental charges like minibar consumption and restaurant meals, also to cover any accidental damage in the room.

We do not assume anyone is a criminal, we just take standard precautions to protect our business. In fact many hotels/motels will require either a cash bond or a credit card pre-authorisation of up to $200 per night before handing over the keys.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Pretty resonable room quality. Very large roo. And decent sized bathroom . Stopped off half way between melbourne and adelaide during great ocean road trip. Got good nights rest. Safe and secure. Personal parking space right outside front door

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple