See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I booked a camping site with power for a tent.
Checking in and payment were easy and the lady at reception gave us a map of town with all the tourist places to visit within Mt Gambier which was very helpful.
We made use of the bbq’s and camp kitchen that were well maintained.
The facilities were old but kept very clean.
Very happy with our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We stayed at his park 3 nights and it was pretty bad. When we arrived the man at the office did not even come to the counter and did not even give us adequate instructions to find our site but the worst of all was the amenities. They were absolutely disgraceful, no where to put your toiletetries. I definitely would not stayed here again but we had a lovely time in Mt Gambier

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FandM_9
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately this park is very run down. The managers have no pride in their park and they need to be more proactive. There is only 1 shower and 2 toilets for the campers and they weren't the cleanest. The bbqs were reasonably new but fifthy. I won't be returning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We had an camp spot for our tent with private bathroom. Was perfect for us to recharge and move on.

Great facilities with lots to do.

Overall, clean, friendly and well maintained.

Would recommend and return

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2017

We have stayed on a powered ensuite site. I have read other comments and can't deny that the amenities are not exactly modern and not as well maintained as they could be. Having said that, while our ensuite wasn't modern it was clean and functionable and very well priced. The park is quiet, conveniently located and very shady which makes a huge difference in the summer. I have stayed in other parks where the amenities are of a higher standard, but not been as comfortable due to lack of shade or much greater noise levels. At the end of the day modern facilities often translate to merely nicer aesthetics, they do the same job. I would return here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple