“Very relaxing”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Only stopped in for a snack. Had wedges. They were just plain awesome.The staff are very helpful and you're greeted with a smile from all of them. The view of the lake is lovely. Great place to go. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited the Lakeview for dinner Saturday night staff were very friendly eager to take orders and food came out reasonably quick, waitress service was excellent keep up the drinks and was keen to know how meal was going table was cleared quickly
Excellent food will go back again

Reviewed March 18, 2018

One positive for this pub is that you can move around the tables relatively easily which is a bonus.

To the meals which is why I s'pose we went here. My wife had the pasta and I had a steak and I wish I had a pasta. The steak was inedible. Seriously! It was cooked beautiful, it was an Eye Fillet but it was just all gristle and this made it tough and unpleasant. Even my wife turned up her nose.

Service wasn't bad but the staff played favourites with the tables. It appeared to be that if you were on a table they liked then you got good service but if you weren't on one of those tables it was lacking. No I didn't feel it was the people on the table it was just a weird feeling about the table themselves. Odd.

I didn't send the steak back and maybe I should have but that is my problem.

Yeah I'd give it another go because there was an effort made. They could be a little better on the drinks side of things. Bit of a dry argument.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

All main meals were served with almost raw veggies, which took away the pleasant evening we had planned. If salad is an option, go the salad.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I was thrilled when I was told that I could bring my BFF, Kevin my miniature bull terrier, to lunch with me. We were visiting from Adelaide and caught up with friends that drove from Melbourne. Totally enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and location was fantastic. We will be going back to The Lakeview Hotel Restaurant on our next holiday to Ballarat...