All reviews great location greek restaurant queen room bathroom fan historic area central location within walking distance the main street room was clean and comfortable the river stay there again located close historic port the ground floor great room easy walk off street parking
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night solo in a small room that was perfect for a one night stay. Rodney called ahead to confirm when I would arrive which was a nice touch.The hotel was good value and very central to all Echuca has to offer such as the Port and Holden Museum.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2018

With its central location and comfortable rooms, the Nirebo Motel Echuca is the perfect choice for a stay in Echuca. It is walking distance from many of the best attractions and eateries that Echuca has to offer. We had a most memorable stay and we will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2018

This is a very comfortable Motel in a great location near the river port. It is an easy walk to all the local attractions and there is a number of great pubs and restaurants nearby. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I have been writing reviews for a long time now, It is always my aim to show the property in a positive way, whist remaining truthful. I have to be honest at the start and say I have stayed in Echuca many times over the last 30 years. I chose this motel purely on its position. The location is brilliant, right next to the Port and easy walking distance of all the town centre facilities. Reception was a good experience both friendly and helpful. Parking right at the door of the room, the motel has two access points and was very easy to get in and out. The room was very small, I would think it was the smallest I have ever stayed in, even the hand basin was in the living area not the bathroom. As this was only for a night the size didn't really matter, but I feel for longer stay it would be restrictive. What came next was a real surprise to me, I think you would call me a very seasoned traveller both locally and overseas, Never have I booked a room then find out that I cant use parts of it. (see photos). Whist it didn't matter, it leaves a bit of a sour taste, just felt awkward. If you are a large person you may have difficulty with the shower entrance (see photo). I think this motel is more geared to trade people working in the area. To recap great position, good for a one nighter.

Room Tip: Choose an upper level due to car park.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018

great motel,central location, hospitable host, very clean, comfortable bed with warm doona, roomy shower for two, pool & spa available, close to shops and food. does not serve breakfast, but it is available from the corner cafe.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends