“Brunch”

Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Sale
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mister Raymond is a lively café in the heart of Sales CBD. We pride ourselves on great coffee & friendly service.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Seven for us for brunch. Seated outside in beautiful autumn weather. Coffee was very good but I am not a “hipster” in the current coffee fad. Everyone except one enjoyed their food. The one that didn’t was typical of the “can you take the sour out of sourdough” person. My eggs, bacon, spinach, mushrooms, hash browns, tomato on toast was excellent albeit a big serve. I recommend this place to anyone seeking good food and service in the cafe style.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we have been here a few times for lunch the food is average its nothing incredible but definantly not bad either. The portion sizes can vairy hugely some things (such as the B.L.A.T) are massive well things things like the rissotto are very small.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Clean, friendly staff, great atmosphere, good prices. I ordered something that was not on the menu and there was no problem. I wanted eggs benedict and was given the choice of bacon or ham. At another visit, I ordered a cake and was unable to finish it, and I was asked if I had a problem with it, when I explained, it was prepared for me to take the remainder home. The bathrooms are particularly nice and I appreciate the outside seating as much as the inside.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Sunday morning in Sale and mister Raymond’s is buzzing. No wonder - the best Breakfast ever. You will find beautiful country bacon, fresh spinach, tasty mushrooms. We thought it was terrific.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Nice decor, friendly and attentive staff and the food looked and tasted spot on. The crispy skin salmon was cooked well and had crispy skin the soft shell crab salad was great and the pork belly roll was delicious.