1,482 results
All reviews great location albert park car park across the road washing machine public transport living area kilda beach central location the kitchen easy access per day luna park city bedroom balcony supermarket
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights, last 3 nights in a Park view room ,Great location , Lovely restaurants nearby, tram into central, near beach and Albert Park.
Ideal for me as I was visiting Family nearby, Bed was comfortable and clean and shower worked, ok it’s a little bit dated but for the price and I was only sleeping there couldn’t fault it . Staff helpful especially Vimal .
All in all would recommend for a city apartment.

Trip type: Travelled solo
vanesalukic01, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear stealiway,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a good review.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and that you enjoyed the service and location. I will make sure to pass on to Vimal his service has been appreciated :)

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2018

The room was very clean and spacious and the location was central to many attractions. The staff were also very friendly and i really enjoyed my stay at Adina Apartments. I would highly recommend this property.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
vanesalukic01, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear timpage2016,

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommending our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, room and service and I will make sure to extend your comment to the team.

I hope to have you back with us soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2018

Great hospitality, very helpful, kind and caring. Checking in was made very easy. Parking excellent. Nothing was a trouble for staff. Lots of hints for area that we were staying in, re shops, parking. Our only downfall in room was exhaust fan was not working in bathroom. Quite steamy. We did report this to Adina, and hopefully next guest in this room will have an exhaust fan working.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear DayTrip20910334061,

Thank you for your review, and for letting us know back then about the fan in the room, which has already been reported and resolved by our maintenance team.

I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us, and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Loved the staff, position rooms and facilities and so very reasonably priced. It had everything to make for a very happy stay. Views from the balcony overlooking the park and Melbourne sky-line amazing. Would definitely return oh and very good eating places right outside.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
vanesalukic01, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear Vacation64793607423,

Thank you for your lovely 5* review.

It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed our facilities, location and our service.

We hope you will have the opportunity to come back and stay with us again soon!

Teresita and the Adina St Kilda Team

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Booked a 'Premium' Apartment and on checkin was 'upgraded' to a 1 bedroom apartment. This sounded good. BUT, the room had windows that looked out on a concrete wall and the carpark, the air-conditioning and a mass of plumbing! The 'balcony' was disgusting and nobody would ever think about using it as it is the most undesirable space you could imagine - evidenced by the fact it was filthy and had no furniture - obviously because no-one in their right mind would want to use it!
We were only staying overnight, and the area is nice (we spent the daylight in the lakeside park) and went out to dinner next door. However, when we went to bed we said it was ok as we were tired and could sleep ok - although I felt claustrophobic. But then it started raining and the water from 5 floors up tumbled down the pipes and hit a gal iron cumulator tank with a sound like an elephant peeing in a steel drum from a great height!! NO sleep for 3 hours!! Oh, and did I mention the glaze peeling off the tiles, the cheap furniture, the fact the bedroom door didn't shut due to it hitting the bed, the most uncomfortable lounge and the double, not queen bed. We have photos too. I imagine no-one on the staff have ever stayed in the room or they would not sell it.

The room description must surely rank as misleading advertising - at best. I think Adina has treated us with distain by 'upgrading' us to this room and we will not be using Adina anywhere as a result. By the way, we travel regularly, both domestically and internationally, so are inexperienced. And my wife is a Professor of Tourism so she knows a little about the hospitality business.

Nice try Adina but as a result of your disrespect to us as customers, you have lost us. No doubt there are some nice rooms that over look the park etc - However, that was not our experience. Be warned, and don't trust the Adina spin!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ross r

Dear Ross r,

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us.

As you mentioned, not all rooms have a park view, and most guests enjoy the comfort even the smaller rooms allow given the price offered for such a premium location. I can assure you that the upgrade offered by the team at arrival was intended to make your stay more comfortable, so it is unfortunate that it has not been the case. Also, please always remember that if you had let us know earlier that the room or the amenities were not of your liking, we would have had no problem in moving you to another room, if available. It is always good to try and ask reception in these cases, rather than feeling forced to stay in a room that you do not find satisfactory.

Finally, I would like to thank you for leaving a review, which will be taken into due consideration to help us improve what we offer at our hotel in the future.

Teresita Villani